Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 28, 2010
Yay Hello everyone I finally finished a kit that I actually like. So here it is, Christmas Fun. I just love the colors in this kit. It has two teal blues, two pinks and a white. It has tons of cute elements in it, 20 fun papers and 66 elements. I am also proud to announce that it will be a collab with my Rebel Sista Kristin from Toxic Desirez. Ill post here and let you know when you can go buy her half of the collab so be on the look out! I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed making it.

I am now a Designer at Scrappin Warehouse. So come on over and check us out.

You can buy both parts of this Collab at the Store!








0 comments:

About Me

Leave Some Love ♥

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic